Monday, April 5, 2010

Fireplace and chandelier

Below is the fireplace we built in a previous house. We are planning to build something similar in the new house.


I bought this chandelier about five years ago. When we moved from your house on the Highwood river to the current small house I had nowhere to hang it. So for the past almost four years it has been living in my mom's garage all wrapped up nicely. When I first saw it I knew I had to have it.


This picture does not do it justice. It is massive and really detailed.


1 comment:

  1. Well Louanne, when you said you were packing I thought I better have a look at this blog. I am happy for you! Very exciting and I LOVE shopping too, for this kind of stuff. Keep us posted on how things go! (when you have the time, LOL)PS If you are passing through again and have time, call me for a quick coffee!

    ReplyDelete