Monday, April 5, 2010

Almost moving time

Not much has really been going on. In hindsight I started my blog a little too early. Slowly things are coming together. I have a meeting with the builder tomorrow. Then I will sign the agreement and give them the first payment. We have sold the trailer and it will be moved off on April 12th. Which means we need to be moved out of here by the weekend so we can tear off the decks and unhook all the services. I have not packed anything and I am procrastinating by writing blogs and reading blogs.
A couple weeks ago I went to Ponoka to look at some reclaimed wood floors , mantels and wood beams. Below are some pics.






We are definitely going to get a mantel form this place. Not sure about the reclaimed wood floors. They are nice but really expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment