Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finally we are doing it

After a fire, followed by seven months of renovations, and two years of living in this little house. We have decided to take the plunge and build a house. We have been meeting with a builder the last couple of months. The floor plans are almost final. If everything goes as planned we are going to break ground March 1st. I started a new blog just for house stuff. Kind of Pioneer women's lodge blog only much less creative. I will take you shopping with me for house stuff, progress pictures of the house. Mostly what Jerry will call me harassing the workers.
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I want a new house sooooo bad. This will be great fun - watching your progress. I know I will learn something :)

    Congrats on the dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Looking forward to the new blog. I have one question; why will you be living in the 'Hilton' instead of the house you live in now?

    ReplyDelete